Saturday, October 9, 2010

30 Days Of Me

While reading blogs of other people, I discovered something that looked like fun.  30 Days of Me is a chance for people who read my blog to get to know me better.  So, without further ado, here we go!

Day One:  My Favorite Song

This one is simple.  From the very first time I heard it, "Glory of Love" by Peter Cetera has been my favorite song.  Cheesy, I know, but who cares?!?

When I was young, my family would travel to my grandma's house in the bay area for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  It became sort of a tradition that whenever a bay area radio station would come in clearly, this song would play.

I love the lyrics of this song, and to this day it still just gives me goosebumps.  What girl doesn't want a man who will "fight for her honor and be the hero she's dreaming of"??

Hope you enjoy it too!

video




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...