However, since I knew this post was coming, I've been trying to come up with SOMETHING. I could quote Star Wars for you all day, but I think that would be beating a dead horse! So, I've complied quotes that are from movies and tv, with the quotes first, along with a picture showing you where it's from:
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return"
"Try not. Do or do not. There is not try."
"I know a lot of people without brains who do an awful lot of talking"
"Life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get"
"First divorce: wife's hidden sexuality, not my fault.
Second divorce: said the wrong name at the altar, kind of my fault.
Third divorce: they shouldn't let you get married when you're that drunk and have stuff drawn all over your face, Nevada's fault."
- Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try
- Anger, fear and aggression lead to the dark side
- In seeking your destiny, patience is your ally
- Always let the Wookie win!
- When judging people, size matters not
- Traveling through hyperspace isn't like dusting crops
- There is no such thing as luck
- Don't underestimate the Force
- You must follow your own path; no one can choose it for you
- Keep your promises, even if they take you far, far away
- Pass on what you have learned
- If it smells bad on the outside, it's worse on the inside
- The possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3,720 to 1
- Wars do not make one great
- Faith in your friends is a strength, not a weakness
- In your pursuit of peace and justice, remember, the Force will be with you...always!