Friday, October 8, 2010

YouTube Fridays

To add some flavor and fun to my blog, I wanted to start "YouTube Fridays". I'm not one who enjoys watching crazy people and their animals do stupid tricks, but I do love sharing clips from my favorite movies, tv shows, music, etc. That's what I'll be doing here.

So, to kick off my first YouTube Friday, here's a clip from one of my favorite shows on the planet: Whose Line is it Anyway?

Syndication provides me the opportunity to watch this show on a daily basis. This is the show I watch that helps me just laugh off any stress from the day.

The following is a clip from a "hoedown"; the best part of the show.  Since Colin is bald, everyone loves making fun of him.  I think he has the last laugh here!  I also LOVE when the comedians mess up, or when something goes wrong like it does for Drew Carey here.





Have a great Friday everyone!!  Oh, and how cool is my new "signature"?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...