Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day Six: Whatever Tickles My Fancy

A Letter To My Mom

Dear Mom,

I wanted to tell you how much I love you and appreciate all you have done, and continue to do for me.  You are my cheerleader, my medical Savior, my friend.

Thank you for fighting for me when it came to my health.  I will be forever grateful for your "mama bear" instincts.  Without you, I would be dependant on everyone to do everything for me. 

You are such a WONDERFUL grandma.  Brandon loves you like no other.  When he's upset with mommy and daddy, "I want my grandma" comes out of his sweet mouth.  You put a smile on his face like no one else can.  Thank you for providing a roof for Brandon and I to live under when I couldn't do it myself, and for always supporting my decisions when it came to putting my family back together.
      

Brandon LOVED mowing the lawn with Grandma!

Moms and Daughters

Anonymous
You can see it in their eyes,
in tender hugs and long good-byes,
a love that only moms and daughters know.

You can see it in their smiles,
through passing years and changing styles,
a friendship that continually seems to grow.

You can see it in their lives,
the joy each one of them derives,
in just knowing that the other one is there...

To care and to understand,
lend an ear or hold a hand,
and to celebrate the memories they share.


I love you mom!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...