Saturday, March 29, 2014

30 Days of Music: Day 6

Guilty Pleasure Songs




So, I was a teenager when New Kids On The Block were popular.  They were, and still are, my first loves!!  By the time these groups/artists came around, I was nearing the end of high school and not really interested in boy bands and young female pop artists.

That being said, I do have 4 guilty pleasure songs from the 4 main groups/artists in the industry during that time:  NSync, The Backstreet Boys, Christina Aguilera, and Britney Spears.  And I'm guessing that many of the people who read this post will also secretly like these songs!!












By the way, in the battle of NSync vs Backstreet Boys, I always liked The Backstreet Boys better.  I also like "I Want It That Way" better!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...