Saturday, March 1, 2014

30 Days of TV: Day 16


My Guilty Pleasure Show

I feel no guilt about liking this show.  It's always been just plain fun for me to watch it.  I'll admit, at times I've wondered what it would be like to have the abilities that these characters have, but oh well.  My guilty pleasure show is....




Yep, Charmed.  To be honest, I prefer the show AFTER Shannon Doherty left, but I will give them props for how they got rid of her character...that was sad.  The story lines, especially during the first 5-6 years were interesting.  By the time the final season came around, it was time for it to go, but they ended the show really well too.

I found a video that shows some of why this show is fun.  Click here to watch it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...