Friday, March 7, 2014

30 Days of TV: Day 22


Favorite Series Finale




I love it when the final scene of a series is filled with the actual emotions from the actors of the show.  It usually makes for great TV, and lots of tears!

Golden Girls is a TV show that I have loved ALL OF MY LIFE.  Back when I had cable I never missed a rerun on the Lifetime TV channel.  Golden Girls had the kind of series ending that I love.  I laughed, I cried....I still cry when I see it today!!







Watching the final scene of Friends was difficult because you weren't sure if the actors were going to be able to make it through the scene.  You could see them holding back the tears, even through the final jokes.  Click here for the final clip of Friends.

Oddly enough, both of these shows went on to have spin off shows that were awful, but at least the originals went out in style!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...