Monday, March 3, 2014

30 Days of TV: Day 18


My Favorite Title Sequence

Sometimes the most fun part of a TV show comes within the first 2 minutes.  Title sequences can be so much fun!  Today I'm going to focus on just a few of my favorites.


I loved how each year the title sequence of this show drastically changed.  It went from really boring the first year, to using these catchy songs with everyone dancing.  My favorite season was 6, and here's the clip from it.






"I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth........"

This song has been going through my head for weeks now as we've watched Psych.  The fun part about this opening sequence is that they would change how it sounded, depending on the theme of the episode.  There was a Christmas version, a Hindi version, Boyz 2 Men sang an acapella version, and they were all fun.  Below is a clip of all versions from 7 seasons.






How could I not use this one?  I actually had to create this using my phone; I don't have the technical skills and know-how to figure out the cool way people create videos.  I enjoy this sequence because a lot of stuff blows up, and they capture each character very well with the one phrase they each say.






This song was so popular when the show first started that the cast was in the video for it.  It became this catchy song that everyone was singing.  I always loved the clips they would show of each character.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...