Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Crazy Idea

I'm thinking about changing the title of my blog.  When I first started the blog in September, I didn't put much thought into it.  I figured The Toale Family was a title that worked well.  I also thought that Nick would actually READ the blog, and participate more...that hasn't happened (I love you lots, honey!).  Instead, the blog has developed into being more about me, which is fine with both of us.

Going through the "blog" world, I always see blogs that have cute titles and I sometimes wish I had come up with a different name.  It's not the easiest thing in the world to change a name, and I don't consider myself the wittiest person in the world, so I am asking for suggestions as to what a new blog name could be.

Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Jake doesn't usually read our blog either. I guess he figures he gets all the info firsthand from me and doesn't need to read a repeat? Who knows. Here are my blog title ideas:
    Wendy's World
    Toale Tidbits
    Totally Toale
    That's all I've got. I'm not very creative either!
    P.S. I love the posts where you write about your opinions, your job and Brandon. More about Brandon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, I LOVE that you comment on my blog! Those are great blog ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...