Saturday, February 12, 2011

Star Wars Saturday


As everyone knows, the Star Wars Prequels DO NOT SIT RIGHT WITH ME!  I grew up watching Star Wars on TV, and didn't see it in the theatres until 1997 when the original episodes were re-released prior to the release of The Phantom Menace.

People waited YEARS for each of these movies, and they were each horrible!

Below is a clip I found giving one person's opinion about how to make the prequels watchable.  Enjoy!

video

The only thing I disagree with is less lightsaber duels:  I enjoyed the good duels...the bad ones (Mace Windu, horrible Jedi vs. Palpatine) can simply go away and I wouldn't care.

If only the movies were made differently...the legacy would be so much better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...