Friday, February 11, 2011

YouTube Friday

Photobucket

The movie Twilight, and the other movies from the franchise have inspired a lot fighting.  People either love them or hate them.  Those that love them are adamant that they are the greatest movies on earth; those that hate them, REALLY, REALLY hate them and think they are the worst movies ever made.

I really enjoyed the books...I will always recommend reading the books to those who can't stand the movies; THE BOOKS WERE SO MUCH BETTER!  I liked the movies, but on a "ooo, that was just simple fun" level.  I knew I wasn't going to find anything mind changing in them, so I wasn't let down.

For YouTube Friday, I found another clip on How It Should Have Ended about Twilight.  I thought it was very funny; especially for the people who CAN'T STAND Twilight!


video



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...