Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Who Sings It Better?

Photobucket


Today we're going to have one artist covering their own song two different ways.  Celine Dion sings a song titled A New Day Has Come.  The first version I will show you is the first version I heard.  It's the original that was released as a single for her.


video


The second version is slow.  I don't remember where I heard it, but I loved it!


video


So, which do I prefer?  I enjoy both versions of this song quite a bit.  However, I enjoy the slow version more.  It makes me feel better when I'm having a crappy day, and even though they are the same song, the slow version just speaks more to me, where the fast version is simply fun.

Who sings it better?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...